CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 12, 2007

Taking a Nap


I know everyone is one the edge of their seat, wondering, whats up with CHP? Well Brian went to his interview. From the best of our knowledge he did well (I am sure he did). Unfortunately he has to wait until he receives a letter to tell him he passed, and you guessed it.... wait 4-6 weeks. So we are trying to not think about it until something arrives. Oh the joy, the nerves and the anticipation.

The girls are doing great. I will update on them some more this weekend, Katy has her 4 month check up and shots. Yeah!
On the other hand I am doing my best to stay sane. Work has been so busy that I don't know which way to turn... it seems I figure it out just in time to be interrupted and forget where I was. It is not too terrible because I know I can only do what I can do, and I do what I do the best I can do it, but it is a LITTLE stressful to have work due and scheduled and no time to accomplish it... in a few weeks I am sure I will figure it out and catch up but until then, well I will be taking deep breaths and trying to be productive. Oh the anxiety and stress. At least I have a great family to come home to and enjoy.

0 comments: