Kristy got her first quarter report card. She is in the top of her class. She excells at most everything. She is at if not above all targets for the first quarter. The teachers comments were "Kristy is doing a fine job in kindergarten. She is a very concerned student who can often become emotional at times. She is very fearful of getting color cards and is sensitive if she is not getting turns in class. She was able to count to 100 and recognizes all numbers 0-31." She has perfect attendance for the 39 days that she has been in school and was rated good on everything. WE are very proud of her. 

Katy has been getting more vocal and will now say (still unrecognizable to the untrained ear) Hello, DAD!, MOM!, down, cup and cheese. She is getting more and more expressive and is possibly more stubborn than Kristy. I know this first pic is not up to par (slightly blurred) but the expression!!!! 


I am sure there is more to say but at this point I am exhausted so I will try to post again soon with updates on Brian and I. Night!
October 21, 2008
Lots to say
Posted by Myrna at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mryna,
Your girls are so precious!!! I love the personality you captured in Katy's pictures. You knew Kristy was going to be a smart girl, she is just a sweet little angel. She's going to go far.
That is awesome! WTG Kristy. :)
They are so cute! Those blue eyes! Love em! I am glad Kristy is doing well, I never had any doubts! Sounds like katy is gettin more and more verbal. :) You'll have a chatterbox on your hands b4 too long. Love "the look".
Post a Comment