CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 14, 2009

business

I had a shoot to do at home and so I took advantage and used my models to adjust settings. Here are my favs from the few they let me take.
Being it was bed time for the girls they are in pj's. Katy while I was setting up got up to the counter and grabbed a banana and squished i until it broke open. She doesn't take no easily and if she wants something she will go when attention is not on her and get it despite the answer she had gotten previously. It's gonna make it interesting to keep her from doing things she shouldn't in her teens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures!! Yeah, Katy is going to be your challenge. I would tell you that but I'm sure you have already guessed.

shortcakesmom said...

Hmmm... A 'NO' Girl. I like that! ;) Should be interesting the older she gets! I giggle now, but someday you can make fun of me when my child is doing the same things! ;)
I bought the book we discussed. I ordered it online, so I should get it in a couple days. I look forward to reading it. I have another question for you, but it's a PCOS question. I'll try to email ya this weekend sometime and see if you have an answer for me. ;)
Miss yall!