CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 07, 2009

Locks of Love

Kristy had a birthday party to go to at a hair salon and so I decided we would get her hair trimmed. This led to the discussion what the best option would be for her hair due to the volume of it. A parent at soccer made the comment that locks of love could be an option. So we looked at the website and I explained to Kristy what it was all about. I showed her the first picture of a "sick" girl who had no hair and before the next page could load Kristy said "I want my hair short so I can give it to that girl!" So we did. Here are the pics. We will post the pics of the mailing process when it happens. I am so proud of her and her choice to help someone. And short hair doesnt look to bad on her. (Hopefully i still feel that way in a week or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristy! What a sweet young lady you are!! You just made some little child very happy.

Anna said...

That's so awesome! Way to go Kristy.