CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 25, 2009

The gift I gave


I spent a good amount of extra hours putting together this long lasting gift for Kristy. She had asked me to frame her flowers so she could have something to remind her of NAna GG, so I told her yes. Well it is finally done and was under the tree waiting for her. I love this gift because it is a reminder that this life is temporary, we need to live it to the fullest and love our family and friends while we are blessed to have them a part of our everyday. The plate says Families are Forever Nana GG (Rose Chapman) and Kristy Mace. I love how it turned out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job Myrna!!! I LOVE it. She will cherish that forever!

shortcakesmom said...

That turned out GREAT! It's beautiful and she will have many many years to cherish it.