CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 07, 2010

pictures

I took the opportunity to get some pictures of the girls in our house. Katy wasn't so co operative, but Kristy was the natural model she normally is. She is sporting the dress-up outfit one of her friends gave her for her birthday. Katy captured!Even a few of myself, would love to hear feedback on them, I don't normally do self portraits, so hmmm....



Kristy, just casual
Katy in her MOOD!


Kristy in her pink biker outfit.
This one just makes me laugh! LOL
I don't know where she gets it from but she has some new strange poses for me. I guess just her defiance towards the camera. She has grown up so much and is such a great girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific pics! I love them all, and yes I'm bias. Kristy and Katy have grown so much! I like the self-portraits, except the third one where your arm holding the camera looks a little weird, too high, but you were probably trying to get a little more distance. Still, you look great. The B&W ones are very dramatic. Love you, Mom

Anna said...

I know I say it every time, but I can't believe how big the girls are getting!!! What personalities!

My fave pic of you is the first one. I like you smiling :D but I also really like the last B&W close up. The lighting, framing, and focus on your eyes is good. Your arm position in the second one is a little too "I'm taking a self portrait holding my camera" :P and the shadows on the third (1st B&W) are a bit too harsh (or not harsh enough if that's what you were going for). Those are my 2 cents anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Have someone else take the picture. The lighting isn't right. That is your pictures even though it is a beautiful subject. The kids' pictures are sweet as usual. Kristy reminds me so much of you with her little defiant poses. I love 'em!!!

shortcakesmom said...

The girls are cute as always, and the pics of you...wow! YOU LOOK FAB!