CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 20, 2007

Gotta love it


Kristy has been full of little comments that make us laugh, of course I don't remember them all but thought I would share the couple I do remember...

Back at thanksgiving, while in Vegas, we went to IHOP for breakfast. Kristy ordered the happy face pancake- no nose. She is very opinionated about this, when leaving costco a few days ago she gave a lecture to the receipt checker because she put a nose on the happy face.

Shortly after Katy was born Kristy decided to tell it as it is, she proudly announced, "Katy doesn't eat food, she eats my mommy!"


and finally, more cute than funny


Kristy woke and told me, "The dog woke me up, and I don't want the dog to wake me because I want to sleep all day just like Katy."

0 comments: