Since I have returned to work things have been very busy. I will put up more pics as soon as I have enough time to prep them for the internet...
Katy is 11 weeks old already! Time is flying faster than I care for. SHe is such a Happy baby. She doesnt care for her car seat but other than that she is smiley and happy. She has rolled over a few times, probably more by accident than anything, but she has done it. She has started laughing and is just such a blessing. She has more personality every day and is growing up way to fast... at 12 weeks how will I feel when she is 4, or even 14... where does the time go?
Kristy was back in school for all of 3 weeks. She returned when I returned to work and due to changes at work and the cost of child care I had to figure out alternative child care in order to make it worth working. She had a great time being in the CDC and will probably return to visit now and again. She is into barbies and ponies, and loves to dance and sing... she also enjoys taking pictures, she wont let me take pictures of her without getting to take at least on picture. She usually will get the camera and takes as many pics as she can before the camera has to think to finish recording... She is calm and independant as ever, and loves Katy (sometimes a little too much) as well as being a big sister.
We took a last minute trip to Vegas last weekend to spend a little time with Patty (Brians sister) and his dad. It was a very good time, incredibly busy, but very enjoyable. We will be heading up to Northern Cali for the state bowling tourney... Brian has been bowling league on wed nights and is pretty good, so we will see how that works out.
Here are a few pics of Katy to hold you over til I get more of them uploaded, Enjoy!
Katy has got this pout that she makes to let you know she is unhappy... it doesnt happen a whole lot but it cute as can be.
If you take too long to pay her attention or figure out her discomfort this is what follows the pout... She really is a happy baby.
May 02, 2007
Busy, busy, busy!
Posted by Myrna at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute! Let me know if you are in the area and have time to catch up.
Post a Comment