Katy is three months already! She is growing so fast. She is laughing and coo-ing and trying to turn over. She will move herself in a circle to better see the other side of the room. She is just so aware of everything now. Its so great but a little sad too, time really goes so fast. 
Aunt Candy made Katy a blanket and a couple matching hats and booties, they are so cute and of course only make our little model look that much cuter.

And a pic with blanket hat and booties... can you say "aawww..."?
Here is a pic of Kristy. (I promise I will have more of her next time...) She is grownig up way to fast too. She is so fun and thriving to learn everything. She loves to read books and will trace the lines of text to make it real. Again where does the time go?
None other than Brian and I, we dont have many pics of each other let alone together, so this is about as good as it gets for now... taken from an arms length isnt always flattering... oh well.
Katy and I, I dont want to hear she looks like me... she is even smiling like her Dad.
On mothers day we went out to Grand Graffs home for dinner, Jill and Robert and fam were there. Of course those of you who don't know Jill has been a baby charmer since I was a baby, so when I walked in and handed Katy over, the reaction surprised everyone, especially Jill... I thought maybe I just need to feed and change her... same response. She did calm down, it just it just took a little longer than usual.
Grandma Graff with Katy (Nana Great to Katy)
And finally Nana Chapman with Katy (Great Great Nana)
May 17, 2007
Mothers Day/ 3 months
Posted by Myrna at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute Myrna - I can't beleive how fast everyone is growing up and you look fantastic! You need to come out here - I miss my photographer :)
Post a Comment