CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

Featuring Katy-bug (credit goes to Nana Platt for that name)
and Kristy all made-up...

Brians work had a family Halloween party last night (25th) and here are a few pics of the girls at it. Kristy insisted on being the Texas Cheerleader again... not that I will complain.
Katy is a ladybug, and just cute as can be. Of course I am only completely biased. It was a lot of fun a lot of Kristy's friends were there...
Zoe and Jack Nicky and Kaitlyn (Kaitlyn was there just not in a pic with the other two..) and of course Hunter We are still waiting to hear from CHP to see what the next step is... will keep you all posted as soon as we hear anything. Take care... and happy haunting.

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

Cute ladybug and cute cheerleader! Looks a fun Halloween Party. Am avoiding the squadron halloween party here. I don't like what they're gonna use the $ they make at it for, so I'm not going! ;)