CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 05, 2007

WOW

Tuesday night Brian brought a bag into the bowling and said he had something for me. It was a bag of 40 Hershey kisses, to tell me how much he loves me. I know, way too sweet.So Wednesday night when they got home, I was presented with 40 roses, to show me how much he loves me.... I didn't know there was a reason for there being 40 each. Last night (thurs) we decided to go take some pics while we have the chance, and before leaving to go do that Brian surprised me with an upgrade of my photography equipment... A cannon 40D, a flash and a bunch of other accessories. Can you imagine the jaw drop? I came to find out, all of our friends knew about this. He had been working with one of our friends, Mike, he works for the base photographers and has his own studio down in LA. Brian got me the same set up that Mike uses for his business. For more than a week they had been back and forth working this out. WOW! Now I understand why all my friends have been teasing about setting up their photo shoots. So just had to brag for a moment because I have got such a great husband and he did something I wanted to share with someone who didn't know about it already. So hey let me know if you need your pics taken, I've got new and improved equipment! The family pics didn't turn out as good as hoped. of course with the winds down here you can't expect them to. I thought this one was cute. Kristy is trying to stop the wind.
Oh and an update on Katy. With her new found mobility we are finding she is already a shoe girl!

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

How sweet of him. He gets an A+. Tell him I said there may be hope for him yet! ;)

Love Katy's shoe pics. I love shoes too! She's a girl after my own heart.
Love the pic of you and both girls! Very cute!

I know you're in a sort of limbo right now, but hang in there! Things will pan out how they're supposed to. You'll see. :)