CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 19, 2008

Time!

Where has the time gone? I am constantly amazed at how much Kristy is growing up. It is the greatest thing to see how she has developed. I find myself also a bit sad to see the time going so fast. I had a reality check today when a good friend and I were talking and she pointed out that registration for kindergarten is just around the corner. A quick phone call and I am informed that May 15th is the day to sign her up. I am so excited for her and know that she is going to thrive. I never thought myself to be the "type" to be so affected by such realities, but 3 months before and I am a little caught off guard by how I am not ready for it. I guess I better get with it, cause there's no pausing life. I guess that is why I enjoy taking pictures, to capture as many moments as I can. Oh motherhood....

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

Wow, a lot has gone on since I last spoke with you guys! Congrats on the re-enlistment! Looks you're locked in just like we are! YIPPEE! Seriously, good life!
Can't believe how BIG Kristy is and even harder to believe Katy is a yr old already. Cute, adorable girls, you're blessed to have them both.
Sorry we've been out of touch as of late. We'll get in touch soon. Been busy round here gettin ready to move. We leave Okla in 21days. John's been off work since he got back from Iraq. We took some of our use or lose. :) It's been nice. But he goes back to work next week. Not to work, just to start the outprocessing. Anyway, to save space, I'm gonna close here and save the rest for when we get a chance to chit chat by tele. :)
Love to you all!
Miss ya
LaDonna