Well, it has been a long week. I got hit with one of the worst colds i have had in a long time. Luckily it spread out over the week so it wasn't all at once. I have finally got a few minutes to go back to some pics. As previously mentioned Nana Platt was out visiting so I wanted to put a few more pics of that up. We went out to Nana & Papa Graffs for a day. Kristy got to play Go Fish with Nana, it got really interesting as Kristy started changing the rules to determine who would win.... 
Nana Platt and Katy
G.G. Nana, Nana Chapman and Katy
It's a good thing Nana G. is a good sport!
Papa Graff and Kristy



March 21, 2008
Slowly but surely
Posted by Myrna at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It is so nice your family got to visit you guys. Love the pictures. LOL about Kristy changing the Go Fish rules. Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter! :)
Post a Comment