Katy loves shoes, not necessarily wearing them, but playing with them. She was playing with a cabbage patch kid shoe and spent a good 15 minutes trying to put it on and walk in it. It was so cute.
She has also been a big help lately. She will get a diaper for you when she is wet, asked or looking to make a mess. She will open the drawer, pull out one, or more, and close the drawer. Thinking I would document this new behavior, I grabbed my camera. Wouldn't you know she showed us how she occasionally catches her fingers in the process. Sometimes she will avoid this by using her hip. Thats something to see. Haven't caught that one yet so here is her finger pinch.
For Kristy's birthday we had a few kids over (pics on the way). The gift we got for each of the kids who attended was mini magna doodles. It was only but 2 days later that we got an extra one because Katy would not seperate from Kristys. Do we have another budding artist?
Katy is growing so fast. She loves to shake her head no. When asked for a kiss she will walk towards you, then turn and walk away at the last moment. I am sure she is thoroughly entertained by the reactions she gets because she laughs as she walks away. When I have the camera she does everything she can to avoid a picture. She makes me work to get good shots. I was trying to get one today of her and asked her "Katy can I take a picture of you?" she shook her head at me and walked away. Boy are we in for some trouble with this girl!
March 29, 2008
Katy and what's new
Posted by Myrna at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such cuties! I love that black and white photo of Katy. Looks like you guys had fun for Easter. Good luck with your photography business. The ad looks very nice.
Hey Myrna,
Melissa Wyatt here. I wanted to say hi. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment