Katy was evaluated last week for her lack of speech. She is on track with all developement except her speech (we pretty much knew). They said that her speech is about the level of a 10 month old. It is probably a bit higher, but to get the services they offer it has to be blow a certain level or low in more than one area. She is saying half a dozen words and they did acknowledge that it is most likely environmental that she doesn't have to speak therefore she isn't. So tomorrow the speech pathologist will be coming out to see Katy and will return about every 2 weeks.
Kinda funny the other day, Kristy got out of the tub and started hollering "A BUG!, A BUG!". Of course Katy starts running to see what is so exciting. We told her to relax and I returned to the conversation Kristy had interrupted. Next thing I know Katy is next to me saying "MOM, ook, ook, MOM!" So I turn to her and find her cute pudgy little fingers pinching a flopping pincher-bug less than 6 inches from my face! "Eeewww (smack) drop that". She dropped it and Brian killed it, then Katy started crying. No wonder Kristy is afraid of bugs... we'll see if Katy is also now.
Finally, things have been very busy, as I have said a few times. I have been have had at least two sessions every other week for the last couple months (I think). It doesn't seem like that much and probably isn't but on top of all the other routine.... it has been crazy. Anyway. I planned to put my favorite shot from each session in the post but don't really have the time- tonight anyway. So for now, here is Kristy last weekend. She got to go with me on one of my shoots and be my assistant. Naturally before the customers arrived I had her pose... 
November 24, 2008
Eval, latest and craziness
Posted by Myrna at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She's a natural!!
Post a Comment