CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 06, 2008

Need Addy's

I got Christmas cards and realized I do not have snail mail addresses for anyone except my family. IF you would like to be added to my list please get me your address. I hope to get them mailed monday.... we'll see how that goes.

Everything is still really busy... we are looking forward to having a get together for Christmas. Which may I say is coming up way too fast!

2 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shortcakesmom said...

Hey, I better Xmas card! I sent you one a few days ago, so you should get it soon. I'll try to email ya our address here when I finish this. Don't forget I changed email addys. Same beginning part, yahoo.com at the end. ;)
Looks like you all are having a great time with the snow there in Southern Cal! :P
John got back from Peru in time for the move, and then left for West Point NY, but he's home again now, should be all quiet here for the next month. YEH!