CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 08, 2009

Downtown D

I have no idea, but I LOVE IT!We visited Downtown Disney to spend a little more time enjoying the OC before heading home. We wanted to go to lunch/dinner at Goofys Kitchen or another restuarant we haven't been to before, but hours are somewhat limited, not to say they would have even had tables available. Anyway, we had a great time wandering around and I got some really cute pics. The girls were posing under the star for me. Katy wasn't too comfy, she wanted to be just like Kristy but didn't like the cold/wet of the ground on her knee. Very particular child.
I talked Kristy into posing like the Mickey shrub.
Katy was hesitantly happy to repeat and do the same that Kristy had done.
It was so much fun, we really were able to just enjoy being together in a fun atmosphere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat pictures Myrna. Happy Birthday Katy bug!!! What a cute invite you made. I love the pictures of the girls in Disney!