We had the first week of February fly by. We are now a week away from Katy's 2nd birthday and are just living it up. We went to the OC for the weekend. The PBA was there all week for the Dick Weber tournament (we went for Brians birthday last year) and decided to go again this year. I bowled in the Pro-Am (a day long tourney with 3 sessions to maximize participation). So I bowled, nine pin no tap, 3 games with pros rotating through every 5 frames. My first game I had all marks (mostly no tap ~meaning 9 pins went down on the first ball, and it was given as a strike) for a game of 244 + 81= 325. My second game was a little less with total pin fall of 230. At the end of the second game our score boy was kind enough to inform me all I had to do was keep the pace and I could be in first place in the tourney ($1000 payout). I got a little nervous and landed at best estimation about 3rd place after my 166 in the last game. We won't know anything for at least a week but it is expected that I won at least something for my stellar no-tap skills (or my advantage of a huge handicap...lol) 
WE stayed at the Winston West Coast Plaza and went to the South Coast Plaza to waste some time before bed. The girls got to ride the carousel. Katy wasn't a fan, she wasn't very comfortable on the horse. We got up and after taking Brian and Grandpa over to see the televised finals we went back to the room to watch where the girls could make as much noise as desired with out affecting the show. The girls had a lot of fun playing around the room. A few pics because they were just too funny.
Katy learned to make silly faces... she will put her fingers in her cheeks and pull them out so you can see her entire jaw. Pretty funny. THis isn't it but was still cute.
February 08, 2009
Well into February
Posted by Myrna at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos :D
Post a Comment