Today marks 6 months since Katy was born. I look at it and think where has the time gone? But also has it really been that long? She is so much fun and just so adorable, of course we are biased, but we were very lucky and are proud parents of two beautiful little girls. 
Our two big eyed beauties...
Kristy is coming into her own. Today when I told her that Katy is 6 months old said to me, I want to be 6! I told her not to worry that she will be sooner than we want her to be...
Just a few more of Katy. She is getting around pretty good, not crawling but rolling and scooting.
Another of her adorable smile and big blues. We are hopeful they will stay blue.
The only way she sits up, with someone or something supporting her. If we try to get her to sit up on her own she will lock her legs so that we can not set her down. She either is held standing or lays down. She is proving to be a bit stubborn. Cant imagine where that came from... 
August 14, 2007
6 Months!
Posted by Myrna at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment