I came home today from work to find Kristy anxiously awaiting my arrival. First thing from her mouth was, "mommy come look we got you flowers!" As Brian looks at me like he will never be able to surprise me again. Anyway, the rose are so pretty and unique I had to take a pic of them, and of course I am going to share the pic with all of you. 
IT's ON!
Katy is quickly developing and as I have mentioned before, is getting around quite easily. A couple nights ago we looked down and saw this...
Brian and I agreed we are not ready for her to be mobile (not that we have a choice). Last night (Aug 28th) she decided that she would finally relax enough to be put in a sitting up position. Sure enough once she got there I let go and she stayed for a minute before losing balance... They are both growing up so fast...
Sadly...
We put Grandpa on an airplane back to Indiana this morning. Kristy was so sad to see him go. We were all expecting a longer visit (hoping for one anyway) but life has its requirements and he had to get home to take care of some. With any luck we will be able to get him to visit again. Here is a pic from just before he left.
August 29, 2007
well!
Posted by Myrna at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment