CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 18, 2007

Bowling


So I have mentioned a few times that we have gotten into bowling lately. Brian is really good... I said before he is pretty good, but I was being modest for him. I am going to boast on his behalf tonight however. I feel it is warranted seeing he bowled a 300. First game of the night and they were all solid strikes! Not one was sloppy. Now this is the first time he got a 300, but the third time he had a crowd gathered watching in anticipation. Two times in the last 2 months he got to the 10th frame before missing a strike and both times he got nine of the ten then picked up the spare to make it a near miss. Congrats Brian!
Kristy is, of course, his little apprentice. She has moved herself up to throwing the green ball (14 lbs). She regularly breaks the 100 mark. She has the bumpers but doesn't use them much. She gives me a run for my money most nights. Here is an old print out I have been meaning to put on of her scores...She does seem to know that she is pretty good for her age, so we are working on getting her to be a little more humble but its all about fun, so as long as everyone is enjoying themselves... and on that note, a few more pics of Kristy bowling.

0 comments: