I will tell you.... I cut Kristy's hair. She loves it, Brian loves it, I'm getting used to it. Can't tell you why, just that I did it. In all it was about 6-7 inches of hair "trimmed". Now she just looks that much older... what to do? She is growing up too fast.
Katy is just growing so quickly too. Here are some more pics of her. There is one of her sitting up (something she is finally starting to enjoy) and one or two of them show her teeth pretty well. Not to mention some of the expressions she has.
She is also an official crawler, she sticks mostly to low crawling, but if she sees it and wants it she gets theere and pretty quickly too.
Fortunately the girls adore each other. It has been so fun to see them play and interact... they are really so much fun.
Its past bedtime, we have the background investigator coming by tomorrow, spending the full day here at base... gotta get some rest and get ready. It should be fine. Til the next update....
September 09, 2007
What did I do?
Posted by Myrna at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment