CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 14, 2007

The first

So over the weekend I attended a baby shower for a friend preparing to have twins. At this shower I spoke with women I mostly know from my job framing, or through the guest of honor. These ladies know that I take pictures and so there were many conversations about pictures. A hot topic came up of scratches and bruises appearing just before pictures. Well today Katy is 9 months old. I was going to take some nicer pics but yesterday she got her first rugburn. She was learning how to crawl up stairs, with adult supervision, and was just out of reach when she turned around and fell backward. She was caught very quickly. She got a little, it only looks big because she is little, scratch. See for yourself.

Of course Kristy had to show off her scratch too... a paper cut on her finger.

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

Bumps, scrapes and bruises are cool. Guys dig them! ;)