CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 01, 2007

Halloween

So as promised here are the pics from Halloween, it was a good time. Kristy got just enough candy to last a while and share with the rest of us.Kristy was the Longhorns Cheerleader, such a poser!Katy was the ladybug and just as cute as last time...We got a pic of all of us, I was wearing a wig most of the night with the hat and then continued wearing the hat because of wig hair...you know how it goes.And just a couple more of the girls...
And finally the highlight, (or low if you are Kristy)Kristy got the first real scare of her life. Dad tries around the house to jump out and scare her and he gets some good starts out of her but she always laughs and chases him afterward. SShe approached this house that had a coffin with a candy bowl on it. A man was dressed up and told his friend in the coffin she little no scaring.. she got her candy and walked away. So I said, being such a nice mom, what she doesnt scare easy, I mean she loves the haunted house at disneyland and pirates too... so the guy calls her back to get another candy............. and up pops his friend yelling "ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH" as loud as he could. It was a little more than I expected even and it paralyzed Kristy, in her cute little cheerleader costume she jumped back, hands at her mouth screaming and crying trying to figure out what happened... it was sad but it was funny. I know I am a cruel mom. Of course we talked to her and told her she is supposed to react differently and we had her laughing by the time we got to the next house. On our way home she wanted to stop and tell him she isnt scared anymore so we took a pic of her with him... tooo funny.As she looks at the pic she tells me she doesnt like him because he made her cry and he looks scary. Oh to be 4!

0 comments: