CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 12, 2007

Just 'cause

Figured I'd put on a pic of Buddy, just remind everyone about our K-9 family member... I find myself liking him more all the time. The other day Brian and Kristy were play wrestling and Buddy was going after Brian trying to protect Kristy, I thought that was pretty cool. So here's Buddy! Kristy is funny, growing up so fast. She is constantly saying things that take us off guard and she is starting to try to use bigger words that will get cut in half and the last half will be what? For example, octi-what? (octopus), tenti-what? (tentacles, Kristy says they'll just be octopus legs, ok) or appli-what? (application). She also has a 4 year molar that came in. It hurt for a few days but she says it doesn't anymore. Whew!
And Katy is growing like crazy too. We have gotten to where she is sleeping less because she doesn't want to miss anything and I think she is growing again cause she stopped sleeping through the night again. Thankfully she is only waking once or twice and only in the later hours of the morning do we have to get up to feed her back to sleep. She is standing without holding onto anything, until she realizes, then she sits down. She has started bouncing to music and her personality is just so big. She has got the uncertainty of strangers that Kristy has never had, doesn't take her long to warm up but the cautious expressions before she warms are just priceless.
So things are good, we are going day for day waiting to figure out what the new year will bring us and learning to be patient in the process. Something totally off subject and just kinda interesting. The other day we were talking and I realized we have been married for 8 years, I am 27 years old, it is pretty close to one-third of my life that Brian and I have been married. I think it is just pretty cool. We definitely don't have many complaints life has been pretty good to us and we look forward to the future and all the adventures to come. Thats enough for now... Take care and Happy November!

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

He is kinda cute for a purse dog. ;) haha
Glad you're all doing well. Sorry I haven't called lately, been pretty busy. Will call soon, probably after Thanksgiving!
But know I'm thinkin of ya! :)