CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 03, 2008

alright

more pics of Katy. She has really let her personality show lately. She really does not like having her picture taken... I will break her though! LOL. I couldn't get a great photo of her doing this, but this one shows it decently. Her favorite toys since Easter are the plastic eggs.An angel of some or many sorts if you will.
Typical response to the camera.
When I come out from behind the camera....

Tomorrow Kristy has a dentist appt. So she and I will go to her appt and then have a few hours of Kristy and Mom time. Should be a lot of fun! I think we will grab some lunch and walk around the Valencia Mall. (maybe even visit the Disney store :-)
I promise to post some pics of Kristy soon. I have lots, just have to get them together.

1 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Katy is such a little beauty. I love all her facial expressions. Hope you and Kristy have fun on your mommy daughter date. :)