This month has been very busy.
We got Kristy registered for Kindergarten, thanks to me being crazy parent #1 and sitting in front of the school at 5 am to be first in line. by 6:30 there were 30 parents in line, which was all the slots guarateed to have an AM slot.
I had my first root canal, I'm still waiting for the permanent crown, but can say it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
I've had 3 Portrait Sessions this month. For all the other things going on it hasn't been bad, although I really am hoping to get my photography to be more profitable than my job.
We were able to attend the farewell celebration for Papa Graffs Retirement. I have a few pics from that...
There was an ad in the paper congratulating Papa on his retirement.
With their mission call to Guatemala some friends got them a journal and photo album.
Katy enjoyed the snacks.
It was some what small but there was plenty of conversation and laughs had.
Congrats Papa!
Brian and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday... Brian got me roses and we got the girls to bed early so we could have a few minutes to talk and reflect on all that we've done and how far we've come. We agreed that we look forward to the next 50+ years to come...lol.
Katy has graduated to toddler. She is not only walking but she is climbing! So we are constantly running to keep her out of things and moving things higher out of reach.
Hopefully time will allow for some more regular post. Until then....
May 29, 2008
The end of May
Posted by Myrna at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment