We are looking at the near future as unknown again, I think I am figuring out finally to just roll with it- cause there is no controlling some things.
Thursday one of the guys in Brians shop got orders, yeah for him.... the aftermath, he can't go on the 6 month TDY in August... Brian is his replacement. The TDY is going to the sandbox, not Iraq, so we are good with that. Brian has also been having severe back pain. They are referring him to a few places to make sure it is nothing more than stressing muscles... It is likely he has just over stressed the muscles and they are mad, but caution first. We will see...
So we are looking at everything very open minded right now. It could always be worse!
June 07, 2008
The Good News and the Bad....
Posted by Myrna at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
There's nothing worse than that unknown factor. You have my empathy. I am glad you guys have gotten "used to it", so to speak. I hope Brian's back is nothing serious, and that he feels better. You guys will be in our prayers. Love and hugs!
Post a Comment