Since when are drive thru windows = drive up, order, pay, pull around the corner so we can bring you your food? This is something that irritates me. If I wanted to have someone bring me my food or wanted to take the time to park and wait for food I would do exactly that. Jack n the Box and even burger king are now doing this. Why? Because they have timers that clock how long people sit waiting for food? I know this is stupid but as busy as we have been and as much as we have been eating out it really ticks me off. Gggrrrrrrr! A pet peeve that just may drive me to slow down and cook at home... wait that would be letting them win... I don't know, I jsut know that I will defiantly refuse any time in the future I get asked to do this. The las time we were asked to do this we waited and waited, I finally went in and asked where my food was and she pulled the last item off the shelf (where it had been sitting for at least the 2 minutes I was waiting to be acknowledged) and gave me our food... Be prepared if this happens to you, just say NO!
May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, this HAS happened to me! And like you, I Do NOT like it and I put my foot down and said NO!. I refused to move my vehicle, told them it defeated the purpose of drive thru. They told me someone behind me was "waiting". HA! I got in line first, you should fix my food first! Guess who won the argument? Let's just say I left with food, all of it what I ordered less than two minutes later. ;)
And while we're on gripes...How come when you reserve a car to rent and go to pick it up they've already rented it and don't have any waiting for you? Do people not understand the word "reservation" anymore? What is happenin in the world Myrna????
Post a Comment