CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 29, 2008

River Run

So this last weekend was the Laughlin River Run for Bikers... No, we are not Bikers but we were invited and figured it would be something interesting to experience and so we went. We got to know a few people that we otherwise wouldn't have and have a new understanding of the biking community. We "camped". (We didn't do much but set-up, try to sleep and clean up at the campsite, but it was still kinda camping) The wind was blowing gust up to 30 mph... so nobody slept too well. It was fun and I got lots of good pictures so here are a few.
The drive to Laughlin...

Setting up camp...

Bikes are Loud!

One of the opportunities I couldn't pass up... my favorite none child image from the weekend.

Kristy wanted to be like Travis so we got her a bandana...

Katy chillin' while we looked around....

Back at the campsite... The tent made it through the wind, mostly!

Kristy got a treat for being so good... mmmm!
The girls worn out from a long couple of days... just too cute.

2 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Sounds like an interesting weekend. Looks like fun. Those winds though, uggh!

You're welcome for the book. As for finding time, what are lunch breaks and after the kids are in bed for?! There is always time to read. lol ;)

shortcakesmom said...

Okay, so LOVE the bandana! And a sidenote: I went to that bike rally once. A LONG LONG time ago it seems...rode all the way there from OK on the back of a Harley. Had the time of my life! Except for the sore backside from all that riding! Good thing I did it while I could, cause theres no way John would let me on a bike now!! haha