CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 10, 2008

The heat is on

Kristy and Hunter got to play in water a week ago. Here's the pics I couldn't help but take. Hunter wanted to use the snorkle so he made connected the hose to this pool (the Dads weren't thrilled when it came time to empty it...oops!)The goggles!
Slippin' and Slidin'
Our little poser!

Oh yeah, I was so flattered at the mall the same weekend. I was also approached by a lady who invited me to bring Kristy to Beverly Hills to a talent screening for kids in the media. I am debating it, just to go see what it is about and I think it would be cool for her to experience... but there is also the other side of it, it could go not so well or too well.... not so well she could feel like she isn't good enough and get a complex at such a young age, or so well that we can't say no to offers she is getting (not nearly so likely but anything is possible). I think we, Hunter & his mom and Kristy & I , will go one of these weekends... We will see.

0 comments: