Poor Kristy!
She woke early this morning with an upset tummy. It wasn't long before my carpet knew how upset her tummy was. It has been a similar story all day. She has rested the day away and eaten very little. This is the first time she has been really sick since she was very young, so I had to take a few pictures (I'm sick i know).
Smiling in spite of it. She keeps telling me "Mommy I need to go to the doctor, I'm sick". I finally understand how my mom must have felt all the times I insisted being a little sick needed the doctors attention. And it's not that I don't think she could be seen by the doctor, but she is so happy to think that she may have to go to the doctor that it makes it seem like symptoms could be a little bit of the hamming it up that she is so good at. 
I am pretty sure it is a 24 hour thing. The morning will tell.
June 30, 2008
Kristy is sick!
Posted by Myrna at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Poor Kristy....so sorry she's sick. Hope she's better tomorrow. Your little Katy is going to be fun to raise..... :)
Post a Comment