I took the opportunity to take some real portraits of the girls, of course they don't completely cooperate but they turned out alright. The rest of them and the pics of our friends girls can be seen at http://macephotography.com/Girls/index.html
Sissterly love
Lover and Fighter
Kristy
Katy
Katy BUG!
August 24, 2008
Finally new portraits
Posted by Myrna at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the new pictures!!!! Very precious. I love the one with Katybug biting her bottom lip. Very sweet, good job!
They look so sweet! I wish I was able to take beautiful pictures like those!
Erica-Well you do have a friend that can, next time I'm in town we'll have to try and arrange a time to take some.
And thank you Ann.
Too cute! They're growing so fast! When we have kids we're gonna have to figure out who will do the photos. Why don't yall move here??? haha
Post a Comment