CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 05, 2008

Who's that girl?

Kristy has been very unhappy with me doing her hair lately and so today we went to a salon to have her hair cut. I was able to make sure she kept length, and I hesitantly agreed to some bangs. After the bangs were cut I requested the framing of her face... Here she is!
As parents we always come up with such grand ideas and I don't think we really think too much about them until it's too late. Not only has she lost 2 teeth, she is getting ready to start school, and now she has a new look to adjust to. I am not sure who all the changes effect most, me or her...lol. Well, I don't think we will keep the bangs short, what do you all think?

4 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Myrna, I absolutely love her hair! She looks completely adorable with bangs. It makes her look younger and softens her face, I think. She was so cute without them as well though. How can she not, she is a beautiful girl either way. But I think I actually prefer this look.

Erica said...

LOL! I have the same battle with Lexie! I think the changing of Lexie's hair affects me more than her. I have my idea how I want it and she has hers... Oh well we pick our battles right? I think she looks very sweet with her new hair do!

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut Myrna and the bangs are beautiful!! Good choice. She looks gorgeous and happy with it.

shortcakesmom said...

I really like the bangs! I like how they framed her face with some soft layers. Looks great! She's a beautiful girl! I think it's harder for you guys to adapt than it is for her to. :)
Miss you guys!!!!!