We took the opportunity to record all of us being together.
My Dad and us 4 kids
3 girl grandbabies
2/3 boy grandbabies
All the grandbabies
The full crew with Grandpa
Donovan, Janea, Trevor and Shaylee
Dustin, Sunny and Aidan
Cyndy (Mom/Grandma/Nana)
Marian and Tristin
Everyone with Nana
December 28, 2008
Recorded
Posted by Myrna at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a beautiful family! It's nice to see pictures of everyone, since it's been awhile. I didn't know Dustin got married. Congrats to him and his little family!
How much fun to take family pictures! The picture of your mom is REALLY good!
I love these. Been awhile since I've seen pics of everyone. You all look happy. And even better, it looks like you survived the holiday madness! As did we! My rents just left on Monday. I was sad to see them go, but it's also nice to have the house back as well. :)
What neat pictures of your family.
Post a Comment