CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 17, 2008

Side Note

Look back, at my post about the tree lighting... I guess I asked for the snow storm. LOL. Can't have snow deprived children, and we just got the call, Kristy has her first and probably last snow day tomorrow. No school! Alright I gotta get some work done. Christmas cards to address (yes, still, in the mail by friday at the latest...) and photog orders to process. Have a good day and we'll catch up more later.

2 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

That is so awesome! I remember those snow days. We used to really look forward to those. I guess Southern Cal kids don't get to have that too often...
When I was a little girl it never occurred to me that other kids didn't get snow days. I'm happy she's getting to experience it, cause it's a lot of fun! I love the pics! You are getting better and better all the time with the Photography. We're proud of you!!!
Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Great snow pictures!!! That is too cool that you got snow down that way. Wow!!!!