CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 28, 2009

Open House

On the 27th we had Kristys first open house. She got to show us how they do bean math. This is her being the teacher.Here is the math chart. Everyday they have a math question and she is in second place, she missed one because she forgot to put her name on the paper. Oops. I don't know where she gets it from but she is a bit of a perfectionist. So she is happy about it but a little disappointed in herself.
The teachers did sillouttes of the kids and posted them for us to find our children. Can you find Kristy.
They have learning books where a page in the book is illistrated and written by each child with info about the subject on the cover. Here are a few of Kristys pieces.
Finally Kristy with her teacher.
Check out how much she has grown since the beginning of the year!

1 comments:

shortcakesmom said...

I can see a HUGE difference in her, just since the school year started! She's really growiin up on you guys!
I LOVE the silhouettes. They did ours in Pre-K, and my Mom had mine framed. It still hangs in my bedroom at their house. My Mom still loves it and says she remembers that day every time she looks at it. ;) I mean, I am THE PRINCESS right? ;)