We went to San Diego this weekend. Brian and Dad had really good tickets to a Chargers vs. 49's game. The girls and I took advantage and went to visit with Aunt becky and Grandma Dodson. We took a walk to the neighborhood Coco's and enjoyed a nice dinner. The girls were so cute chatting and taking in the new environment.
After dinner we stopped at the Michaels and Becky got the girls some stickers and had Kristy pick out some beads to have a necklace made out of. We headed back to Grandma's apartment and I was able to talk to Candy and Jim for a few minutes. They had a very long day of work and another one to look forward to so we were unable to see them. The girls kept busy playing and entertaining us.
They had a few minutes of tickle time with Grandma and just enjoyed some more attention.


I was able to chat with the both of them and spent a good amount of time chatting with Grandma about the latest technology. She liked my iPhone and all the busy aps that it has. 
Overall it was a great visit and I look forward to having another one soon.
September 07, 2009
San Diego
Posted by Myrna at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great pictures Myrna!!!
Post a Comment