One thing I can say is that I don't understand why people choose to live in a place with snow! Not my cup of tea... lol. It was fun to visit and play a bit, but geez, driving in it and going out in that cold! No thanks. LOL
Stopped for a break on the way home.
The girls wanted to try to play on the playground at the hotel... I took a few pics and they climbed onto the play equipment then climbed down and we went back in out of the cold. brrrr.
We also took the chance to go and wander around Temple Square. It was nice to see the things that have changed and those that haven't. Really a unique and pretty place.





February 27, 2010
Playing in Utah
Posted by Myrna at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Myrna!! I agree with you, I don't like snow except in pictures maybe.
Thanks Ann.
Post a Comment