CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 27, 2010

Utah

We made a last minute trip to northern Utah. We went to attend a funeral for Chantel Fox. It was a very emotional weekend. She was a friend that was there unconditionally and was more spiritual than any one that I know. These are views from the spot that she was buried. An absolutely beautiful place.
This is an area at the entrance to the cemetery. It made me think of how Chantel would joke about wishing we could live in a neighborhood where we would all come together in the common area to share meals and company. What better than a little common area to reflect and come closer to those who have passed.
It is sad for us to have temporarily lost such a great person, however it is better for her to not be limited anymore. Until we meet again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You caught some beautiful moments in your pictures. Sorry for you loss.

shortcakesmom said...

Wow, I had no clue Chantal had passed away. I remember her. She was a great person. I'm so sorry for your loss and the sadness of the day.