What a week. The girls are doing well, maybe feeling a little shorted with time with Mom but they are good. The Photography has picked up. I've had 5 sessions this week/weekend. It likely won't keep up but it may, and wow, I haven't been so tired in a while. Friday I got recognized for great customer service. I was given a few little things to say thanks, a "bendable, dependable anti-deppresant" toy and a silver "caught at my best" pin! As I was preparing to leave my boss was whispering with another lady who was claiming that I am not allowed to be employed by the government and hold a contract.... so after a few minutes of nervousness of having to cancel 3 sessions, we were cleared to keep it valid until next week when we get answers from headquarters. It's been a crazy week and we have been enjoying a relaxing day together. Will update as soon as I know anything. Hope every one is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you are keepin really busy! Photographs look amazing! The girls are growin like weeds!
John says Hello!
Post a Comment