CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 06, 2008

10 years

Tonight was my ten year high school reunion! We did not attend, just came up too fast and didn't have the energy to try and squeeze another long weekend in to our crazy hectic schedules. I am just a little reminiscent over the way it seems so long ago, yet I can still remember much very clearly. I can't say there are regrets for anything that has led me to where we are 10 years later. Even more crazy it has been 10 years since Brian and I started dating! Almost to the day. and next month will be from when he proposed. I am so grateful for my family and friends. I am working hard at trying to find a real balance in life. Even being a little off center I still am thrilled with my life. I am married to my best friend and have 2 beautiful little girls who never let me forget how much they need me and love me. I wonder if my Mom knows how much i appreciate her and everything she has and still does for us. I have also found so many great friends over the past ten years and continued friendships from before that. Unfortunately with distance and crazy schedules I don't keep up nearly as much as i would like with most of these friends, but I know I could call tomorrow and it would be as though it was only a day since we spoke. Very crazy. 10 years!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I didn't go either and I still live here!

shortcakesmom said...

I missed mine too, although I had no desire to go. Just isn't my thing. I do know what ya mean though, about life, and how quickly it passes, but how thankful you are for what you do have. I feel the same about my life. Even when times are tough, I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses. We wish we got to see more of you guys though. We do miss you all lots! Ya never know...maybe someday...

Myrna said...

Glad i'm not the only one who didn't attend.

I'm sure we will catch up sooner than later. worst case we are planning a trip out north east asap... I guess thats not really planning just thinking at the current, of course last time I was within 10 miles we didn't meet up.... I won't let that happen again though. LOL. Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous said...

Myrna,
I have never missed a reunion but I didn't have so far to go...mine was in Redding and my parents lived there so it was easy. I love the idea of blogs to keep up on friends and family no matter how far they are!! Love ya!