CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 21, 2008

First Movie

finally played with the video camera and made a mini movie of some of the big steps Kristy has taken recently. I recommend you pause the music player before starting the video. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Myrna, that was the sweetest little video of Kristy!! I laughed so much when she sang the song. What a precious little girl you have. I love it!!

Erica said...

So cute!

shortcakesmom said...

Super cute! I loved the shoe tying, and thought it couldn't get better than that, but then the Pledge of allegiance and then the singing! It definitely got better! She's adorable! I love that age. Makes me miss my substitute teaching for that age group! We can't believe how big she's getting. Seems like just yesterday she was a baby doesn't it? Where did the time go?
Miss n Love ya guys!