Fundraising...yeah! I always figured once I had Kristy that I better buy at least a little something from fundraisers when asked because Kristy would eventually have to peddle as well. As times have changed since I was a kid she can't go door to door to sell so I will try to reach all distances. If you have kids in school and are already buying more than your share I understand and no worries, please don't worry about buying. I just figure I would rather give the option to everyone than not. I will continue to post these things as they come up to allow you all to be at least a little involved with her school experience.
If you are interested or know anyone who is feel free to take a look and place an order. It is a fundraiser for the booster club. They are responsible for covering field trips and assemblies. Check it out at
http://www.sigfund.com
You can just click add to cart and when you view the cart it will ask for the students info.
Y'all know her name, I think, Kristy Mace. Her school is Branch Elementary and it is located in Edwards, CA.
Also please let me know what order has been placed so that I can make sure she is entered into the appropriate drawings. Kristy will be eligible for drawings for every 5 items she sells not to mention the toys that the kids get for each milestone. Thanks for taking a look and hope everyone is doing well. The fundraiser will run through Sept. 22nd.
September 07, 2008
First Fundraiser
Posted by Myrna at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment