Cookies are for sale now. If you would like to order some let me know and I will have Kristy call to ask you if you want to order. They are $4 a box.
They have:
Lemon Chalet Cremes (Vanilla sandwich w/ a hint of cinnamon-ginger spice)- about 20 cookies, 8 oz.,
Trefoils (shortbread)- about 36 cookies, 9 oz.,
Do-si-dos (Oatmeal with peanut butter creme filling)- about 20 cookies, 8 oz.,
Samoas (Carmel, coconut and chocolate)- about 15 cookies, 7.5 oz.,
Dulce de leche (milk carmel chips and stripes)- about 15 cookies, 6 oz.,
sugar free chocolate chips - about 15 cookies, 5.5 oz.,
Tagalongs (cookie, peanut butter chocolate coating)- about 15 cookies, 6.5 oz.,
Thin Mints (MMMmmmmmmm) - about 28 cookies, 9 oz.
Let me know and we can set you up if you are interested. If not no worries, as you have read previously I have my own reservations about buying the cookies. My waistline is more important than eating cookies (of course there are always friends to sabotage....lol). 'Til next time. I think money is due mid-late feb. I'll update this post when I confirm.
January 28, 2009
Girl Scout Cookies
Posted by Myrna at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't "need" the cookies either, but we will buy some. I'll send you an email with details, okay? We'll even donate some extra money, but don't send cookies with the extra money. haha :)
Miss ya all!
Looks like Vegas was fun! We have a time share there, PH, maybe we'll be able to come soon. John's work is a little insane as you can imagine, so I don't know when it will be. Our next BIG trip is to Italy in September/October. But maybe we can do Vegas before that. We love VEGAS!!!!!
Post a Comment