CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 16, 2009

Girl Scouts

As most of you know Kristy is in girl scouts, she is a daisy this year and is loving every minute. Tomorrow we are going with her troop to LA for the Cookie Kickoff....
Let me just say if you want or need to buy the cookies please order from Kristy. I will get somebody to mail the cookies for me because I am terrible about getting to the post office but with some help I promise you will get them.
To the reason I am posting, GS have a great marketing plan. They sell these little $4.00 boxes of cookies via these innocent sweet little girls that we all know and love and when do they sell the addictive and mostly delicious guarantee to gain 15 lbs cookies. 2-4 weeks into the new year! 2-4 weeks after we all vow to make this the year we lose weight. Right when we are feeling confident enough in our diets that we say, sure I'll buy a couple boxes and they will last me all year with this great new diet! Or maybe you're the one that at the 2-4 week point is feeling the itch for something sweet and delicious... and the cute little girls are just the excuse to say forget the diet.... anyway. The cookies really are good and worth it but I thought I would share what I just realized about this great organization, they are out to sabotage! Really it is a good program for the kids.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the GS plan to make us break our resolutions early!! Ha!