CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 11, 2009

Arizona

I don't know what it is about where we were but I had this inspiration to get ghostly images... It was a very beautiful resort we stayed at. I took advantage and took pictures at night. This was a little patio in the middle of gardens. A quiet place.
A little drama from us both.
This is what I called the secret garden. It is a little enclosed garden that undoubtedly is meant for wedding ceremonies or something like that. I just loved the way it was so green and the door just made you have to approach to look beyond.
We had dinner at their 4 star restaurant and found ourselves very unimpressed. Service was great and the ambiance was spot on (except the view of the giant rat wandering the perimeter of the restaurant). The food was pretty good, just way to dressed up for us. I figured out that people with too much money are typically skinny cause when you pay way too much for food they give you tiny portions. Thanks to Ratatouille we didn't have to pay much for our dining experience. We weren't even that bothered by it, but they insisted that as a reward or thanks for the warning it was necessary. We aren't going to argue! This shot was just around the corner from the restaurant.
One of the hallways.
Another path, this one heads to the garden area.
The hall near our room. The resort was covered with nooks staged with unique things.
The view from the back door of our room. Very pleasant and relaxing.
We took a day and traveled north. We ended up in Sedona. We took a Pink Jeep Tour of the mountains. You should all be proud of me, it was of roading and I stayed comfortable in the jeep the full ride.
We got to stop and walk around a few times and of course I took pictures. Here we are at one of the stops.
And finally one shot of the red rocks. It is a truly beautiful area. I have some better shots but am not ready to put them out yet. I will likely put them on my website as I feel they are worthy of selling.... we'll see.

2 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Gorgeous pictures Myrna. It looks like a fabulous place. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Myrna....did you ever think of going into the photography profession?? LOL I love those mountains in AZ. We have relatives there.