CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 27, 2009

Kristy's Day

Kristy had a great day. She was not only on TV buut she was in the base paper. On wednesday the reporter came out and did an interview and said that it would be a quick short story that should make it into this weeks paper. On my way to work out I took alook at the paper and it had made it in but to my surprise it was a full page! We watched the 5 minutes of fame as a family and found it a very fitting story to Kristys personality. I will be getting a hard copy of it from PBS and will load it to be viewable for anyone who missed it. She had invited some friends of ours to come over after work to have dinner and watch her show so we enjoyed some good food and friends company friday night. She even got asked for an autograph! She signed like a pro "Love Kristy"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will look forward to seeing the video!! Congrats Kristy~ You're a star!