CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 11, 2009

May 27th

The day before we took off for our anniversary Kristy lost her 5th tooth. She did most of the work on this one. We tease her that the 7-10 split we leave at bowling is like her smile, until her teeth come back. She has 2 more that are loose and she keeps telling us that she knows one is going to come out VERY soon. Katy thinks she needs to lose her teeth also. We keep telling her she has a few years before that will happen but she wants to be so much like Kristy. She gets a tissue to try to get a grip on her teeth....


I can't stop them from growing up but I am sure well going to enjoy and document everything I can to be sure the memories don't fade completely.

0 comments: