Kristy will be on tv... on friday I got this email.
Hello Myrna:
My name is Cathleen Kiernan and I am one of the PR Agency representatives from Fish With Feet, LLC for PBS KIDS Sprout. Your child Kristy has been chosen to appear in Sprout’s PICME episode called Planting Seeds on June 26, 2009. The PICME episode starring Kristy is scheduled to air during The Sunny Side Up Show between 11:30am and Noon EDT.
Once we verified everything and gave permission we got info that they are in contact with the local paper to get a little mention there also. She is thrilled. We are pretty excited for her also. Tune in if you can.
June 19, 2009
TV star
Posted by Myrna at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, so what time would that be here? 8:30 or 9:30?
8:30... I think.
Post a Comment